Default skin on R4 3DS card can be changed. you can change the R4 3DS Skin into other pictures, such as car, cartoon, movie, landscape and so on. You can also DIY your own R4 3DS skin if you a a top player.
1. Download your favourite R4 3DS Skin to computer. It is a zipped patch.
2. Unzip the patch, and copy the "R4_Skin" to directory of "TF/R4iMenu/Skin".
3. Turn on 3DS console, enter the "R4 mainmenu - config", choose your favourate skin, and press "A" key to confirm. The skin is changed on R4 3DS card.
R4 3DS Skin DIY online video on youtube.com.
There are 4 files in the R4 3DS Skin directory, each has different functions, can't be changed:
TScreen.bmp -- R4 NDSI Top screen interface after starting the machine
BottomInit.bmp -- R4 NDSI Bottom screen interface after starting the machine
TScreen.bmp -- R4 NDSI Top screen interface for the file category
BottomScreen.bmp -- R4 NDSI Bottom screen interface for the file category.
1. Download the R4i 3DS Skin patch, unzip it into files.
2. Put the file into directory of "TF / _rpg / Ui"
3. Turn on the console, enter the mainmenu, choose "Settings" - "User interface style".
4. Choose your favourite skin and press "A" key to confirm. R4i 3DS Skin change finished.